Stay connected anytime, anywhere!
Stay connected 24/7 to your global supply chain with anytime, anywhere access to the information your extended organisation needs for quoting, procurement, and supplier management.
Management of supplier information
Comprehensive information about suppliers is managed in a single, secure environment:
- Including built-in apps for approved manufacturers lists (AML) and approved vendor lists (AVL).
- Stakeholders can quickly access the information needed to approve suppliers and vendors, and manage supplier audits
- Details on products each supplier currently provides and their strategic importance, across the organisation
Time-based supplier review process workflows
The review process can be used to manage every supplier:
- Procurement, Quality and other stakeholders can accurately track the real-time status
- Time-based process notifies relevant stakeholders when a review is due for each supplier
- The review status is widely visible, giving a good understanding of whether that supplier is active, and can be used at that point in time
Secure supplier participation in the procurement process
Cloud-based PLM offers secure third-party access:
- Suppliers can collaborate in the RFQ process
- Reduces downstream errors caused by miscommunication
- Drawings and 3D visualization models, can be accessed by suppliers
- Leads to shorter lead times and higher accuracy of supplied items
Embedded component and assembly procurement information
Component parts and assemblies can contain embedded information arising from the RFQ process:
- Automatically provides accurate, real-time Bill of Materials cost roll-up
- All stakeholders can see supplier details for a specific part
- Eliminate time wasted looking in disparate systems